CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Pastoral Care Week, October 19-25, 2014 -
check the COMISS Pastoral Care Week website for more
REGIONAL FALL CONFERENCE SCHEDULES - CHECK FOR DETAILS
UNDER REGIONS IN THE HORIZONAL MENU OR ON REGIONAL WEB SITES.
Regional Fall Conferences are currently in the planning
stage....check here & on the Regional Websites in the near
future for details.
- Atlantic Nov 7 & 8 - Loyola University Maryland
- Central - October 17-19 at St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein,
- Eastern - Nov 7 & 8 - Williams Inn, Williamstown,
- Midwest - Sept 26-27 - Hilton Garden Inn, Dayton, Ohio
- Northeast - Nov 7 & 8 - Williams Inn, Williamstown, MA
- Northwest - Oct 3-4 EVENT CANCELLED
- Pacific - Oct 25-27 Planning a joint meeting with ACPE, in San
- Rocky Mountain Plains - November 7 & 8
- Southeast - Oct. 24-26 - Kanuga Conference Center,
- Southwest -
Jan. 26-29 Neshama: Assocation of
Jewish Chaplains (NAJC) will be holding our annual
conference Jan.26-29, 2015 in Israel. NAJC is still accepting
proposals and invite you to consider a submission.
Click here for more details. Should you have
questions, please contact Cecille Asekoff at either email@example.com or
Oct. 15-21 International Congress on
Pastoral Care & Counseling - Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Airport, Burlingame, California. Conference entitled
Care in Our Global Village. Visit
program information & updates. Registration begins on
October 14, 2014.