APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCESS
- The materials for making application for the Student
Member category include the following:
- Carefully follow the instructions contained in the
application form. If you have questions, concerning the
completion of the application and/or required documentation,
contact the Association Office.
- Mail ONE collated, unstapled copy of the
completed application, INCLUDING ALL SUPPORTING
DOCUMENTATION, along with the appropriate Processing Fee, to
the Association Office. Make an additional copy of the
application for your records. Faxed applications will not be
accepted. NOTE: The Association Office assumes no
responsibility for collecting or copying application
- Complete membership applications and supporting
documentation will be reviewed upon receipt in the Association
Office. Applicants will be notified if documentation is
missing. Applications incomplete after six months will be
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has
been reached on the application.
The one-time fee for Student Member is $50 and must
accompany the application.
NOTE: Student Fees are not refundable. There are no
annual dues assessed to student members.
Send all application materials
American Association of
STUDENT MEMBER APPLICATION:
The Student Member is a general membership category for
students enrolled in an AAPC approved training program, a seminary
or an academic program - undergraduate or graduate. Applicants
should have an inquiry level of interest in the field of pastoral
Student Member is a
temporary status. It is valid only while enrolled in a degree
program and for 1 year past graduation.
As a Student Member, you
- Pay a one time fee of $50.00 but no regional
- Have online access to Currents and Journeys.
- Be welcome to attend Association and Regional meetings
without the privilege to vote or to hold office.
- Be eligible to apply for need-based conference
- Be eligible for discounted rates on your professional
To qualify as a Student Member, an applicant must be
currently enrolled in an AAPC training program, a seminary or
- Submit current evidence of student
III. APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
Association office staff in Fairfax, Virginia, will
process, review, and approve applications for Student Member
usingconsultation with the Regional Certification
Chair as necessary.