PASTORAL CARE SPECIALIST
APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCESS
Enclosed are materials for making application for new individual
membership or change of category.
These include the following:
- Application Form
- AAPC Code of Ethics
- List of Processing Fees
- It is important that you read the entire application and
accompanying materials before beginning completion of the
application form. Carefully follow the instructions contained in
the application form.
- If you have questions, concerning the completion of the
application and/or required documentation, contact the Association
- Mail ONE collated, unstapled copy of the completed
- ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION, along with the appropriate
Processing Fee, to
the Association Office at the address on this letterhead. Make an
copy of the application for your records. Faxed applications will
not be accepted.
NOTE: The Association Office assumes no responsibility for
collecting or copying application materials.
- Membership applications will be reviewed upon receipt in
the Association Office provided they are complete, including all
supporting documentation. Applicants will be notified if
documentation is missing. Applications incomplete after six months
will be closed.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has been
reached on the application.
- Processing fees are listed on an enclosure to this packet and
must accompany the application. NOTE: Processing fees
are not refundable. Include only the processing fee with your
ATTENTION: HAVE YOU . . .
- CHECKED THIS APPLICATION TO INSURE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
HAS BEEN INCLUDED?
- PREPARED ONE SET (collated, no staples) OF THE APPLICATION AND
ALL DOCUMENTATION? (Made a second copy to keep for your