APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCESS FOR
PASTORAL CARE SPECIALIST
Materials for making application for new individual membership
or change of category include the following:
- Application Form
- AAPC Code of Ethics
- List of Processing Fees
- It is important that you read the entire application and
accompanying materials before beginning completion of the
application form. Carefully follow the instructions contained in
the application form.
- If you have questions, concerning the completion of the
application and/or required documentation, contact the Association
- Mail ONE collated, unstapled copy of the completed application,
INCLUDING ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION, along with the appropriate
Processing Fee, to the Association Office at the address on this
- Make an additional copy of the application for your records.
Faxed applications will not be accepted. NOTE:The Association
Office assumes no responsibility for collecting or copying
- Membership applications will be reviewed upon receipt in the
Association Office provided they are complete, including all
supporting documentation. Applicants will be notified if
documentation is missing. Applications incomplete after six months
will be closed.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has been
reached on the application.
- Processing fees are listed on an enclosure to this packet and
must accompany the application. NOTE: Processing fees
are not refundable. Include only the processing fee with your
ATTENTION --- HAVE YOU:
- CHECKED THIS APPLICATION TO ENSURE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
HAS BEEN INCLUDED?
- PREPARED ONE SET (collated, no staples) OF THE APPLICATION AND
ALL DOCUMENTATION? (Made a second copy to keep for your
Send all application materials
American Association of